Sunday, July 20, 2014

Gruntz 15mm: Fel'Akin army finished and display board built


Yes I got bored and built a display board for my Hell Kitties... I don't know why, maybe bored with the olive drab and tan color schemes of late, but I went with an arctic theme for this army.


display board made from a small cork board I had laying around doing nothing and some spare sticky tile and wine corks.


I think it came out rather better than I expected... I have never had luck with white paint schemes...


Nuln Oil really brought out the detail in these powered armor suits without making them too dark...


cork as weird cylindrical alien ice crystals... came out ok


Red is for command authority...



all in all I am very happy with this army's look... now to see about their battlefield performance...

No comments:

Post a Comment