Friday, July 4, 2014

DIY Terrain Project: Objective Markers Part 3 Priming

Alright so our stuff has dried and set over night. Take it to the Priming Place. 


I used Camo Tan spray paint since it dries in 15 minutes and sticks to everything. I then hit a couple parts like the tops of the drop pods with flat black paint to add some shadowing once I get it washed and dry brushed.



This is going to be my magical flying drop pod base. I managed to remove the flight stand peg so I will try it clear at first and maybe paint a second one up as a rocket firing with smoke attached. I like to keep my options open.








For the Heroic Column I sprayed it a flat grey and then hit the base with the tan.


I may get some copper paint from the Lowes and try to do some aged bronze on this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment