Sunday, June 29, 2014

The Studio


Spent a couple hours yesterday cleaning up the studio and re-arranging stuff so it is more organized and less messy. its a small room in the basement but it is packed with stuff.


The painting center. Though I spend more time painting with my portable desk than down here but I do base everything here and its good to convert stuff since I have my bitz close to hand. Through the door you can see more books (I have a metric butt ton) and the full size gaming table. There is also more terrain storage in the bigger room an a priming station. Still planning to build a spray booth but not yet.


Left Side of the Closet of Doom. armies and minis waiting for a spot in an army wait in here.


Right Side of the Closet of Doom. FoW on top in those small pull out drawers, random minis and Dragons below and too the right side. Gundam kits on the bottom waiting to be converted or assembled.

No comments:

Post a Comment